Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Controlling dispersal dynamics of Aedes aegypti
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal de Viçosa (UFV)
- The dengue virus is transmitted in regions previously infested with the mosquito Aedes aegypti. To assess the spreading and establishment of the dengue disease vector, a mathematical model is developed that takes into account the diffusion and advection phenomena. A discrete model based on the cellular automata approach, which is a good framework to deal with small populations, is also developed to be compared with the continuous modeling.
- Mathematical Population Studies. Philadelphia: Taylor & Francis Inc., v. 13, n. 4, p. 215-236, 2006.
- Taylor & Francis Inc
- Aedes aegypti
- biological invasion
- cellular automata
- dengue disease
- diffusion equation
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.