Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- A new species and a new record of Pyxine (Physciaceae) with norstictic acid from São Paulo State, Brazil
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Inst Bot
- Lichenol Inst Neumarkt
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- FAPESP: 05/53955-1
- In the course of a study of Pyxine species in São Paulo State, Brazil, Pyxine jolyana was recognized as a new species. It has norstictic acid in the medulla, a rare feature in South American species. Also, another species with norstictic acid, P. fallax, is recorded for the first time from the Neotropics. A world key to the Pyxine species that produce norstictic acid is presented.
- Mycotaxon. Ithaca: Mycotaxon Ltd, v. 115, p. 435-442, 2011.
- Mycotaxon Ltd
- Pyxine albovirens
- P. patellaris
- P. retirugella var. capitata
- P. retirugella
- lichenized fungi
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.