Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Rheological Properties of a Sodium Bentonite and Lactose Aqueous Dispersion
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Aim of this paper is show the viscosity measure of a sodium bentonite-water-lactose mixture and your rheological behaviour. This analysis showed the formation of tridimensional structure type and formation of stratified silicate/lactose, this occurred due to different concentrations of organic products into mixture and due to a difference of rotation during viscosity measument. Formation of networks is a consequence of the attraction between the silicate layers in water-lactose mixture. In the present work aqueous solutions of lactose with concentration of 7%, 5%, 3%, 1% and 0% (wt %) were used.
- Advanced Powder Technology Viii, Pts 1 and 2. Stafa-zurich: Trans Tech Publications Ltd, v. 727-728, p. 1418-1421, 2012.
- Trans Tech Publications Ltd
- Sodium bentonite-water-lactose
- viscosity and rheological
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.