Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Application of cellulose modified with p-aminobenzoic groups in preconcentration system for determination of Cu, Fe, Ni, and Zn in fuel ethanol samples by flame atomic absorption spectrometry
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade de Brasília (UnB)
- Cellulose chemically modified with p-aminobenzoic groups, abbreviated as Cel-PAB, was used for preconcentration of copper, iron, nickel, and zinc from ethanol fuel, normally used in Brazil as engine fuel. The surface characteristics and the surface area of the cellulose were obtained before and after chemical modification using FT-IR, elemental analysis, and surface area analysis (B.E.T.). The retention and recovery of the analyte elements were studied by applying batch and column techniques.
- Separation Science and Technology. Philadelphia: Taylor & Francis Inc., v. 42, n. 6, p. 1325-1340, 2007.
- Taylor & Francis Inc
- cellulose chemically modified
- p-aminobenzoic groups
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.