Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Crystallization and preliminary x-ray analysis of Parkia pendula lectin
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal de Pernambuco (UFPE)
- Lectins are proteins important in various biological processes such as infection, cell differentiation and metastasis. The Parkia pendula lectin has been crystallized using the hanging-drop vapour diffusion method. X-ray diffraction data were collected using a Rigaku RU300 rotating anode generator and R-AXIS IV diffractometer. The cell parameters for P. pendula lectin are a=93.7 Angstrom b=161.1 Angstrom, c=80.0 Angstrom and space group C222. The maximum resolution was of 2.98 Angstrom. These data showed a R-sym=12.8%.
- Protein and Peptide Letters. Hilversum: Bentham Science Publ Bv, v. 5, n. 2, p. 117-120, 1998.
- Bentham Science Publ Bv
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.