Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Quantitative estimation of Br, Cl, K and Na in sample blood by NAA
- Instituto de Pesquisas Energéticas e Nucleares (IPEN)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Neutron activation analysis, using Au as flux monitor, was applied to determine the concentrations of Br, Cl, K and Na in blood of healthy male and female blood donors, selected from blood banks and hematological laboratories from different regions of Brazil. The aims of this study were to collect more reference values of the Brazilian population as well as to perform hematological investigations. The advantages as well as the limitations of using this nuclear procedure are discussed.
- Journal of Radioanalytical and Nuclear Chemistry. Dordrecht: Springer, v. 269, n. 3, p. 541-545, 2006.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.