Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Determination of Cd(II), Cu(II) and Ni(II) in aqueous samples by ICP-OES after on-line preconcentration in column packed with silica modified with 2-aminothiazole
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de Brasília (UnB)
- This work describes the synthesis and characterization of 2-aminothiazole modified silica gel (SiAT) and the studies of adsorption and pre-concentration (in batch and using a flow-injection system coupled with optical emission spectrometer) of Cd(II), Cu(II) and Ni(II) in aqueous medium. The adsorption capacity for each metal ions in mmolg(-1) was: Cu(II) = 1.18, Ni(II) = 1.15 and Cd(II) = 1.10. The results obtained in the flow experiments showed about 100% of recovering of the metal ions adsorbed in a mini-column packed with 100 mg of SiAT, using 100 mu L of 2.0 mol L-1 HCl solution as eluent. The quantitative sorption-desorption of the metal ions made possible the application of a flow-injection system in the pre-concentration and quantification by ICP-OES of metal ions at trace level in natural water samples.
- Microchimica Acta. Wien: Springer Wien, v. 160, n. 1-2, p. 203-209, 2008.
- Springer Wien
- flow-injection system
- sol-gel method
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.