Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Tendinose do supra-espinhoso em cães
- Supraspinatus tendinosis in dogs
- Universidade do Estado de Santa Catarina (UDESC)
- Univ Giessen
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Supraspinatus tendinosis was recently reported in dogs but it is a well-documented disorder in human beings, specie in which is considered the cause of pain and dysfunction in 51% of cases of shoulder problems. It can cause pain and lameness or be asymptomatic in dogs. The clinical relevance in canine specie is unclear and seems to be underestimated. The aim of this paper is to review the possible etiologies involved in this tendinopathy, the main diagnostic methods applied and actual options of therapies in veterinary medicine. Simultaneously, call the clinicians attention to this disorder as differential diagnosis for forelimb pain and lameness diseases.
- Semina-ciencias Agrarias. Londrina: Universidade Estadual de Londrina (UEL), v. 30, n. 3, p. 693-700, 2009.
- Universidade Estadual de Londrina (UEL)
- supraspinatus tendon
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.