Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Hemócitos fagocitários em larvas de Diatraea saccharalis (Fabricius) (Lepidoptera, Pyralidae)
- Phagocytic hemocytes in larval of Diatraea saccharalis (Fabricius) (Lepidoptera, Pyralidae)
- Universidade Estadual de Londrina (UEL)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- The ultrastructural observation of the hemocytes of D. saccharalis larvae showed different hemocyte tvpes in various stage of interaction with microorganisms, which were interpreted as bacteria. The microorganisms were observed either free in the hemolymph or into the insect hemocytes. The bacteria were detected mostly into lhe granulocytes and plasmatocytes: the spherule cells and the oenocytoids also presented intracytoplasmic microorganisms, but less frequently. The fagocytic capacity of the different hemocyte tvpes is discussed.
- Revista Brasileira de Zoologia. Sociedade Brasileira de Zoologia, v. 12, n. 4, p. 751-758, 1995.
- Sociedade Brasileira de Zoologia
- Diairaea saccharalis
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.