Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Length-weight relationships for 20 species collected in the Jurumirim reservoir (Paranapanema Basin, Brazil)
- Univ Murcia
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- FAPESP: 97/0499-8
- Length-weight relationships were estimated for 20 species of the Jurumirim reservoir (southern Brazil): one Pimelodidae, one Callichthyidae, six Characidae, one Prochilodontidae, six Anastomidae, one Erythrinidae, two Curimatidae, one Paradontidae and one Cichlidae. The fishes were collected during 2001-2002 using three different types of fishing gear that allowed collection of both adult and juvenile specimens. The first reference of length-weight relationships for 12 species is provided.
- Journal of Applied Ichthyology. Malden: Wiley-blackwell, v. 25, n. 3, p. 360-361, 2009.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.