Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Fuzzy subset approach in coupled population dynamics of blowflies
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Estadual do Centro Oeste (UNICENTRO)
- Fundação Univ Fed Rio Grande
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
- This paper is a study on the population dynamics of blowflies employing a density-dependent. non-linear mathematical model and a coupled population formalism. In this Study, we investigated the coupled population dynamics applying fuzzy subsets to model the Population trajectory. analyzing demographic parameters such as fecundity, Survival, and migration. The main results suggest different possibilities in terms of dynamic behavior produced by migration in coupled Populations between distinct environments and the rescue effect generated by the connection between populations. It was possible to conclude that environmental heterogeneity can play an important role in blowfly metapopulation systems. The implications of these results for population dynamics of blowflies are discussed.
- Biological Research. Santiago: Sociedad Biolgia Chile, v. 39, n. 2, p. 341-352, 2006.
- Sociedad Biolgia Chile
- fuzzy logic
- coupled populations
- population biology
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.