Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Detection of Hepatozoon spp in naturally infected Brazilian dogs by polymerase chain reaction
- Universidade Federal Fluminense (UFF)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Hepatozoon canis was molecularly identified in Rio de Janeiro State, Brazil. Twelve dogs from urban areas were studied by blood smear examination and the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) assay. From these dogs, only 1 was positive in both blood smears and PCR.
- International Journal of Applied Research In Veterinary Medicine. Apopka: Veterinary Solutions Llc, v. 5, n. 2, p. 49-51, 2007.
- Veterinary Solutions Llc
- Hepatozoon canis
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.