Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- A new species of Proceratophrys (Anura: Cycloramphidae) from western Brazil
- Univ Reg Cariri
- Univ Fed Mato Grosso
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- A new species of Proceratophrys cristiceps group is described from western Brazil. The new species is characterized by absence of prominent palpebral appendages and postocular swellings, males measuring 44.2 +/- 2.1 mm SVL (41.1-47.3 mm) and females 56.4 +/- 2.8 mm SVL (52.7-59.8 mm), snout rounded in dorsal, and obtuse in lateral views, dorsal skin uniformly rugose, with no elevated warts, and tympanum defined as a depression on the skin. The new species was found in Guapore river drainage, a highly impacted area due to the construction of water dams.
- Zootaxa. Auckland: Magnolia Press, n. 2890, p. 20-28, 2011.
- Magnolia Press
- Proceratophrys cristiceps group
- Proceratophrys strussmannae sp nov.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.