Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- (1-x)PMN-xPT ceramics prepared by conventional and modified columbite route: Effect on electrical properties
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- This study aims to demonstrate how the chemical homogeneity of B cations affects the microstructure and electrical responses of (1-x) PMN-xPT ceramics. Two methodologies were employed to synthesize three different compositions, with x assuming the values 0.10, 0.28, and 0.35. If compared to conventional method, the Ti-modified columbite route, which is characterized by higher B cation homogeneity, leads to PMN-PT powders and ceramics with lower content of PNT pyrochlore phase and, for 0.65PMN-0.35PT composition, minor amount of tetragonal phase is found. Conclusively, PMN-PT ceramics obtained by modified route favors B cations homogeneity, enhancing the dielectric, ferroelectric and piezoelectric properties.
- Ferroelectrics. Abingdon: Taylor & Francis Ltd, v. 331, p. 121-128, 2006.
- Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Ti-modified columbite route
- PMN-PT ceramic
- electric properties
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.