Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Characterization of the columbite precursor and (1-x)PMN-xPT powders prepared by Ti-modified columbite route
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- This study proposes to synthesize (1-x)PMN-xPT powders, where 0.10 < x < 0.45, using the T-modified columbite route. This methodology consists in the preparation of the MNT columbite precursor via the polymeric precursor method, followed by the solid state reaction with PbO to get the PMN-PT powders. It was verified that from 15 mol% of Ti, the MNT presents the coexistence of two main phases with different crystal symmetry: Rutile and Columbite. However, the synthesis of (1-x)PMN-xPT powders is not affected by this event. A detailed study of structural effects in MNT and PMN-PT powders as function of Ti content was made using the Rietveld method. It was also demonstrated that powders possess high chemical and microstructural homogeneity.
- Ferroelectrics. Abingdon: Taylor & Francis Ltd, v. 339, p. 1913-1920, 2006.
- Taylor & Francis Ltd
- ti-modified columbite route
- structural refinement
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.