Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Fracionamento de cobre em proteínas do plasma, músculo e fígado de tilápia do Nilo
- Copper fractionation in proteins from plasma, muscle and liver of Nile tilapia
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Copper fractionation in plasma, muscle and liver of Nile tilapia was performed after protein separation by 2D-PAGE. SR XRF analysis indicated the presence of copper in three protein spots of plasma, and in two protein spots of muscle and liver, respectively. Copper ions were found to be distributed mostly in proteins that had a molar mass of less than 54 kDa and greater than 13 kDa and a pI in the 5.3-9.3 range. The copper concentration bound to these proteins was determined by GFAAS which showed concentrations in the 1.20-4.82 mg g-1 range.
- Química Nova. Sociedade Brasileira de Química, v. 35, n. 3, p. 493-498, 2012.
- Sociedade Brasileira de Química
- Nile tilapia
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.