Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Improved germination of soybean seed treated with thiamethoxam under drought conditions
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Syngenta Crop Protect
- The effect of thiamethoxam on germination of soybean (Glycine max L.) seeds cv. Pintado under water deficit was studied. When used as insecticide at the recommended level (100/100 kg seeds) in the treatment of soybean seeds. thiamethoxam accelerated germination. Soybean germination was delayed under lower water availability: however pretreatment of seeds with thiamethoxam reduced the negative effects of water deficit on such process.
- Seed Science and Technology. Bassersdorf: Ista-int Seed Testing Assoc, v. 38, n. 1, p. 248-251, 2010.
- Ista-int Seed Testing Assoc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.