Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Electroanalytical determination of carbendazim and fenamiphos in natural waters using a diamond electrode
- Universidade Federal de São Paulo (UNIFESP)
- Univ Camilo Castelo Branco
- Universidade Federal de Pelotas (UFPEL)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Fundação para o Desenvolvimento da UNESP (FUNDUNESP)
- FAPESP: 08/50588-6
- FUNDUNESP: 0049/11-DFP
- In this study, a method for electroanalytical determination of carbendazim (CBZ) and fenamiphos (FNP) in natural and spiked water was developed using square wave voltammetly in Na2HPO4 0.1 mol L-1 as supporting electrolyte. The calibration curve for carbendazim detection presented good linearity in the concentration range of 0.50 to 15.0 mu M, with a sensitivity of 0.080 A/mol L-1 and a linearity of 0.998. The oxidation of fenamiphos on BDD electrode shows a dynamic range of concentration of 0.5 to 25.0 mu M and sensibility of 0.14 A/mol L-1. The recovery experiments showed values between 70 and 100% for spiked samples thus indicating the feasibility of the electroanalytical methodology to quantify CBZ and FNP in pure or natural waters. (C) 2012 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Diamond and Related Materials. Lausanne: Elsevier B.V. Sa, v. 27-28, p. 54-59, 2012.
- Elsevier B.V. Sa
- Diamond electrode
- Water analysis
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.