Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Granjas leiteiras na região de Ribeirão Preto - SP
- Dairy farms at Ribeirao Preto region - SP, Brazil
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- On the activities of dairy farm, the constructions for the animals are basic and of utmost importance in the production process, their designs should be based on technical and economic solutions, which offer extremely efficient and functional conditions. The objectives of this work was to research and study the characteristics of dairy farms located in some towns near Ribeirao Preto and the south of Minas Gerais State and recommend solutions based on the literatures for the execution of dairy projects around Ribeirao Preto region. The study was conducted based on theoretical and in loco observations, considering the following parties of dairy farm: free stall, calves housing, milking room and its annexes (footbath, foot clean and waiting corral). The results obtained of this study appeared that most of the dairy farms were designed without technical and effective economical solutions.
- Engenharia Agricola. Jaboticabal: Soc Brasil Engenharia Agricola, v. 30, n. 4, p. 742-752, 2010.
- Soc Brasil Engenharia Agricola
- rural construction
- Dairy cattle
- Dairy farm
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.