Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Brown Recluse Spider Venom: Proteomic Analysis and Proposal of a Putative Mechanism of Action
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- FAPESP: 05/00982-1
- FAPESP: 06/571227
- Loxosceles intermedia spider venom was subjected to proteomic analysis through a MudPIT shot-gun approach to identify the protein composition. Were identified 39 proteins which seem to responsible by the lesion of different types of tissues, to some physiopathological actions and by the prevention of structural damage to the toxin structures.
- Protein and Peptide Letters. Sharjah: Bentham Science Publ Ltd, v. 16, n. 8, p. 933-943, 2009.
- Bentham Science Publ Ltd
- Proteomic analysis
- spider venom
- mass spectrometry
- mechanism of action
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.