Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Modelagem do nicho ecológico de Phyllomedusa ayeaye (Anura: Hylidae): previsão de novas áreas de ocorrência para uma espécie rara
- Ecological modelling of Phyllomedusa ayeaye (Anura: Hylidae): prediction of new occurrence areas for a rare species.
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The tree-frog Phyllomedusa ayeaye is a rare species. With its distribution mostly unknown in the southeastern region of Brazil, it is considered one of the most threatened anurans in the country. Here we use ecological niche modelling from only three known occurrence points to produce predictive maps of the distribution of this species, which should help target new field surveys in areas of occurrence predicted by the model. This is the first study in Brazil that uses ecological niche modelling as a tool for predicting the distribution of rare and threatened amphibian anuran species.
- Neotropical Biology and Conservation. , v. 3, n. 2, p. 59-65, 2008.
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.