Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Temperature effect on dextransucrase production by Leuconostoc mesenteroides FT 045 B isolated from Alcohol and Sugar Mill Plant
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Temperature (23 to 31 degrees C) and sucrose concentration ( 3 and 4%) effects on dextransucrase production by Leuconostoc mesenteroides NRRL B 512 ( F) and Leuconostoc mesenteroides FT 045 B were studied. The conditions in all fermentations were: total reaction volume 2 L, 132 rev. min-1, 0.5 vvm and pH 6.0. The optimum temperature for enzyme yield for strain NRRL B 512 ( F) was 23 degrees C, where at 8-h fermentation was possible to achieve 49.3 DSU/mL. When FT 045 B strain was utilized, 3.2 DSU/mL was obtained at temperature 23 to 25 degrees C.
- African Journal of Biotechnology. Nairobi: Academic Journals, v. 4, n. 3, p. 279-285, 2005.
- Academic Journals
- Leuconostoc mesenteroides NRRL B512 (F)
- Leuconostoc mesenteroides FT045 B
- enzyme activity
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.