Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Effect of tartrate content on aging and deposition condition of copper-tin electrodeposits from a non-cyanide acid bath
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The effect of the presence of tartrate additive on the chemical stability of a Cu-Sn acid bath was evaluated. It was observed that this additive hinders decomposition of the Cu/Sn deposition bath with storage time, since the decrease in electrochemical efficiency was attenuated. In addition, it was observed that optimal galvanostatic deposition with or without tartrate occurs at approximately 11 mA cm(-2). However, in the presence of tartrate the deposition charge was lower, leading to lower energy consumption. SEM analysis showed that the tartrate added to the plating bath caused a marked change in the morphology of the Cu/Sn films obtained gal vanostatic ally. (C) 2002 Elsevier B.V. B.V. All rights reserved.
- Surface & Coatings Technology. Lausanne: Elsevier B.V. Sa, v. 157, n. 1, p. 14-18, 2002.
- Elsevier B.V.
- copper-tin alloy
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.