Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Mouse ear edema modulation by different propolis ethanol extracts
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- The anti-inflammatory activity of 14 commercial ethanol extracts of propolis were evaluated, using a mouse ear inflammation model induced by arachidonic acid. Indometacin was also assayed as standard anti-inflammatory agent. Different activities were observed and discussed. This model could be used to assess the anti-inflammatory quality of propolis extracts and facilitate their posological usage on skin edema resulting from wounds.
- Arzneimittel-forschung-drug Research. Aulendorf: Ecv-editio Cantor Verlag Medizin Naturwissenschaften, v. 49, n. 8, p. 705-707, 1999.
- Ecv-editio Cantor Verlag Medizin Naturwissenschaften
- propolis, anti-inflammatory effect, mouse, quality control
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.