Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- A new species of Leucoagaricus (Agaricaceae) from Colombia
- Univ Antioquia
- Univ Nacl Colombia
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidad de Antiquia
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- WOTRO: WB 84-525
- A new taxon of Leucoagaricus is proposed as L. amazonicus. The collection representing this species was collected in the lowlands of the Amazonas Department, Colombia, on a dump produced by ants belonging to Acromyrmex octospinosus. The very particular habitat, the small size and dark brown basidiomata that stain yellowish when bruised, the peronate inferior annulus, and the cheilocystidia which are relatively short, capitate and filled with dense brown contents are some of the features of this species.
- Mycotaxon. Ithaca: Mycotaxon Ltd, v. 106, p. 371-378, 2008.
- Mycotaxon Ltd
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.