Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Influence of nitrogen source and sucrose concentration on inulinase production by Kluyveromyces marxianus in fed-batch fermentation
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal do Recôncavo da Bahia (UFRB)
- This work studied the influence of nitrogen source and sucrose concentration in the feeding medium for biomass and inulinase production by Kluyveromyces marxianus var. bulgaricus. The results show that the best nitrogen source was a combination of 5 g/L of yeast extract and 10 g/L of peptone. Both cellular growth and enzymatic activity increased with sucrose concentration in the feeding medium (from 200 to 500 g/L). When the sucrose concentration reached 600 g/L, both cellular growth and enzymatic activity decreased.
- African Journal of Biotechnology. Victoria Island: Academic Journals, v. 10, n. 56, p. 12012-12017, 2011.
- Academic Journals
- Kluyveromyces marxianus
- fed-batch fermentation
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.