Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Adenocalymma ubatubensis Assis & Semir, a new species of Bignoniaceae from Ubatuba, São Paulo state, Brazil
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
- Adenocalymma ubatubensis, a new species from southeastern coastal Brazil, is described and illustrated. The species is distinguished by its large pseudostipules and calyx without nectaries.
- Novon. St Louis: Missouri Botanical Garden, v. 9, n. 2, p. 136-138, 1999.
- Missouri Botanical Garden
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.