Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Paronychia revoluta, a new species of caryophyllaceae from Brazil
- Univ Estadual Feira Santana
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- A new species of Paronychia, P revollita, from the state of Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil, is described and illustrated. This species is closely related to P camphorosmoides, distinguished from it by linear-subulate leaves with a revolute margin and prominent midribs. It is also allied to P. fascicidata, from which it differs in the lanceolate, acuminate, fimbriate, and whitish stipules, and linear-subulate leaves.
- Novon. St Louis: Missouri Botanical Garden, v. 14, n. 1, p. 33-35, 2004.
- Missouri Botanical Garden
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.