Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- A new species of Tontelea from Amazonian Peru and Ecuador, and notes on the Tontelea attenuata species group (Celastraceae, Hippocrateoideae)
- Lombardi, J. A.
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Tontelea fuliginea differs from other species whose stamens alternate with undivided stigma-lobes by its profusely ramified, many flowered, and densely dirty-brown puberulous inflorescences. This paper also provides a synopsis and key of the group of species with alternate stamens and 3-lobed stiomas with undivided lobes (T. attenuata group). Four lectotypes are designated for previously published names: Tontelea longifolia, Tontelea micrantha, Tontelea corrugulata, and Salacia micrantha var. lancifolia.
- Brittonia. Bronx: New York Botanical Garden, v. 58, n. 1, p. 52-58, 2006.
- New York Botanical Garden
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.