Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- A revision of the genus Pulaeus Den Heyer, with descriptions of a new genus and four new Brazilian species (Acari: Prostigmata: Cunaxidae)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- A new genus, Lupaeus gen. nov., is created to contain part of the described species in the genus Pulaeus Den Heyer. A key to the genera of the tribe Pulaeini, to which these two genera belong, and one auxiliary key to the species of Brazil and South Africa, are provided. Four new species, viz. Pulaeus myrtaceus sp. nov., P. quadrisolenidius sp. nov., Lupaeus lectus sp. nov. and L. lobidorsalis sp. nov. are described and figured. P. martini Den Heyer, 1981 is designated as type species for the new genus. New nomenclatural combinations are reported.
- Zootaxa. Auckland: Magnolia Press, n. 2141, p. 20-36, 2009.
- Magnolia Press
- predatory mite
- identification key
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.