Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Análise da variabilidade genética de acessos dePsidium spp. (Myrtaceae) avaliados quanto à reação a Meloidogyne enterolobii
- Analysis of genetic variability of Psidium spp. (Myrtaceae) access evaluated for resistant to Meloidogyne enterolobii
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- This study aimed to characterize molecular of 13 accessions of Psidium spp. (Myrtaceae) that was been identified for the reaction to rootknot guava nematode. The DNA extraction of the samples was carried according to the protocol of Shillito & Saul (1988). The molecular markers type fAFLP, were obtained from fAFLP Regular Plant Genomes Fingerprinting Kit' (Applied Biosystems from Brasil Ltda.) and were tested 24 selectives combinations of primers, of which 18 showed amplification that produced 272 polymorphic markers. To the analysis of the markers were employed the softwares GeneScan (ABI Prism versao 1.0) and Genotyper (ABI Prism version 1.03), and the data collected were transformed into a binary matrix that was analyzed in the software PAUP (Phylogenetic Analysis Using Parcimony - version 3.01). Were calculated genetic distance index intra and interespecific between the genotipes. It was found that the AFLP markers were efficient in the discrimination between accessions, as well as in showing genetic similarity among accessions identified as resistant to the nematode Meloidogyne enterolobii, which could be discussed in the future.
- Revista Brasileira de Fruticultura. Jaboticabal Sp: Soc Brasileira Fruticultura, v. 34, n. 2, p. 532-539, 2012.
- Soc Brasileira Fruticultura
- Disease resistance
- Tropical fruit
- Psidium guajava
- Root-knot nematodes
- genetic marker
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.