Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Optimality conditions for infinite horizon control problems with state constraints
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal de Uberlândia (UFU)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- FAPESP: 06/04315-2
- FAPESP: 07/05226-6
- Necessary conditions of optimality in the form of a maximum principle are derived for state constrained optimal control problems with infinite horizon. A notable feature of our optimality conditions is the derivation of Michel's type transversality condition in the presence of state constraints. Under the usual interiority assumption for the vector field for large times, the strong transversality condition is also verified. (C) 2009 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Nonlinear Analysis-theory Methods & Applications. Oxford: Pergamon-Elsevier B.V. Ltd, v. 71, n. 12, p. E1788-E1795, 2009.
- Pergamon-Elsevier B.V. Ltd
- Optimal control
- State constraints
- Infinite horizon problems
- Optimality conditions
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.