Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Support Tool to the Validation Process of Functional Requirements
- BuscaPe Inc
- Business Expert & Partners
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- The activity of validating identified requirements for an information system helps to improve the quality of a requirements specification document and, consequently, the success of a project. Although various different support tools to requirements engineering exist in the market, there is still a lack of automated support for validation activity. In this context, the purpose of this paper is to make up for that deficiency, with the use of an automated tool, to provide the resources for the execution of an adequate validation activity. The contribution of this study is to enable an agile and effective follow-up of the scope established for the requirements, so as to lead the development to a solution which would satisfy the real necessities of the users, as well as to supply project managers with relevant information about the maturity of the analysts involved in requirements specification.
- IEEE Latin America Transactions. Piscataway: IEEE-Inst Electrical Electronics Engineers Inc, v. 9, n. 5, p. 889-894, 2011.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Requirements Engineering
- Requirements Validation
- Software Quality Assurance
- Software Requirements Specification
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.