Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- H-infinity control design for time-delay linear systems: a rational transfer function based approach
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- The aim of this paper is to present new results on H-infinity control synthesis for time-delay linear systems. We extend the use of a finite order LTI system, called comparison system to H-infinity analysis and design. Differently from what can be viewed as a common feature of other control design methods available in the literature to date, the one presented here treats time-delay systems control design with classical numeric routines based on Riccati equations arisen from H-infinity theory. The proposed algorithm is simple, efficient and easy to implement. Some examples illustrating state and output feedback design are solved and discussed in order to put in evidence the most relevant characteristic of the theoretical results. Moreover, a practical application involving a 3-DOF networked control system is presented.
- European Journal of Control. Cachan: Lavoisier, v. 18, n. 5, p. 425-436, 2012.
- Time-delay systems
- linear systems
- H-infinity control design
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.