Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Completion of the Nucleotide Sequence of a Brazilian Isolate of Southern bean mosaic virus
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- The sequence of the central part (ORF2) of a Brazilian isolate of Southern bean mosaic virus (SBMV(SP)) is described. This ORF is 2888 nt long and together with the previously-sequenced 5' and 3' ends provides the complete nucleotide sequence of this virus isolate. The SBMV(SP) RNA encodes four overlapping open reading frames (ORF1, ORF2a, ORF2b, ORF4) and has a genome organization similar to that of the Cocksfoot mottle sobemovirus.
- Journal of Phytopathology. Malden: Wiley-blackwell Publishing, Inc, v. 157, n. 9, p. 573-575, 2009.
- Wiley-Blackwell Publishing, Inc
- Plant virus
- Southern bean mosaic virus
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.