Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Three new species of Phytoseius Ribaga (Acari: Phytoseiidae), and a new record from Brazil
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Jovem Pesquisador Program
- FAPESP: 04/04820-3
- FAPESP: 06/55725-6
- FAPESP/JP: 06/57868-9
- Three new species of phytoseiid mites (Acari: Mesostigmata), Phytoseius jurute sp. nov., Phytoseius jatoba sp. nov. and Phytoseius kaapre sp. nov., are described from native plants in northwestern São Paulo State, Brazil. In addition, Phytoseius intermedius Evans & MacFarlane, previously known only from Asia and Africa, is recorded for the first time in Brazil. All four species were found only on plant foliage with leaf trichomes.
- Zootaxa. Auckland: Magnolia Press, n. 1909, p. 16-26, 2008.
- Magnolia Press
- Predatory mites
- plumifer species group
- horridus species group
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.