Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Anatomia do caule de Lycopersicon Esculentum Mill., submetido a diferentes tratamentos com reguladores vegetais
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- The effects of plant growth regulators GA3 50 mg. L-1, NAA 100 mg. L-1, CCC 1500 mg.L-1 and SADH 3000 mg.L-1 on stem anatomy of Lycopersicon esculentum Mill cv. Ângela Gigante were studied. Two sets of experiments were carried out in greenhouse during two separte periods. Anatomical studies , revealed that growth promotors induced increased xylem thickness and increased the number of tracheary elements while the growth retardants decreased xylem thickness and induced fiber formation.
- Brazilian Archives of Biology and Technology. Brazilian Archives of Biology and Technology, v. 41, n. 2, p. 0-0, 1998.
- Brazilian Archives of Biology and Technology
- plant growth regulators
- Lycopersicon esculentum
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.