Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Assessment of Ergonomic Aspects in Dental Clinic Rooms
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
- This study aimed to describe how to evaluate and quantify the ergonomic satisfaction level of dental clinics rooms. Requirements for design, production and selection of dental equipment as described in ISO/TC-106/SC-6-N-411, support more comprehensive studies for an ergonomic evaluation and ergo design of the dental workstations. It was created a checklist of ergonomics requirements which is supported by Standards ISO/FDI and acquired by mean of a literature review. According to information exposed at the document of the Ergonomics Society of Dental Ergonomics - ESDE we can consider that the elaboration of an ergonomic evaluation protocol regard to the dental workstation is an important demand for the ergonomics, particularly in relation to the performance of the ergonomic design which presents qualified to assist to dental equipment manufactures. By this means, the identification of the evaluation factors pointed in ISO/TC 106/SC 6 N 411 offers the basic information to the process of elaboration of this protocol addressed by the described general guidelines.
- Work-a Journal of Prevention Assessment & Rehabilitation. Amsterdam: IOS Press, v. 41, p. 6103-6106, 2012.
- IOS Press
- dental equipment
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.