Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Indirect constraints on the triple gauge boson couplings from Z -> b(b)over-bar partial width: An update
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- We update the indirect bounds on anomalous triple gauge couplings coming from the non-universal one-loop contributions to the Z --> <b(b)over bar> width. These bounds, which are independent of the Higgs boson mass, are in agreement with the standard model predictions for the gauge boson self-couplings since the present value of R-b agrees fairly well with the theoretical estimates. Moreover, these indirect constraints on Delta g(1)(Z) and g(5)(Z) are most stringent than the present direct bounds on these quantities, while the indirect limit on lambda(Z) is weaker than the available experimental data.
- Modern Physics Letters A. Singapore: World Scientific Publ Co Pte Ltd, v. 15, n. 1, p. 1-7, 2000.
- World Scientific Publ Co Pte Ltd
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.