Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Standard model: An introduction
- Novaes, Sérgio Ferraz
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- We present a primer on the Standard Model of the electroweak interaction. Emphasis is given to the historical aspects of the theory's formulation. The radiative corrections to the Standard Model are presented and its predictions for the electroweak parameters are compared with the precise experimental data obtained at the Z pole. Finally, we make some remarks on the perspectives for the discovery of the Higgs boson, the most important challenge of the Standard Model.
- Proceedings of the X Jorge Andre Swieca Summer School on Particles and Fields. Singapore: World Scientific Publ Co Pte Ltd, p. 5-102, 2000.
- World Scientific Publ Co Pte Ltd
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.