Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Mixing of superconducting d(x2-y2) state with s-wave states for different filling and temperature
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- We study the order parameter for mixed-symmetry states involving a major d(x2-y2) state and various minor s-wave states (s, s(xy), and Sx2+y2) for different filling and temperature for mixing angles 0 and pi /2. We employ a two-dimensional tight-binding model incorporating second-neighbor hopping for tetragonal and orthorhombic lattice. There is mixing for the symmetric s state both on tetragonal and orthorhombic lattice. The s(xy) state mixes with the d(x2-y2) state only on orthorhombic lattice. The s(x2+y2) state never mixes with the d(x2-y2) state. The temperature dependence of the order parameters is also studied. (C) 2001 Elsevier B.V. B.V. All rights reserved.
- Physica C. Amsterdam: Elsevier B.V., v. 355, n. 1-2, p. 77-86, 2001.
- Elsevier B.V.
- high-T-c superconductor
- mixed-symmetry state
- order parameter
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.