Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Muon transverse polarization in the K-l2 gamma decay in the standard model
- Moscow Inst Phys & Technol
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The muon transverse polarization in the K+-->mu(+)nugamma process induced by the electromagnetic final state interaction is calculated in the framework of the standard model. It is shown that one loop contributions lead to a nonvanishing muon transverse polarization. The value of the muon transverse polarization averaged over the kinematical region of E(gamma)greater than or equal to20 MeV is equal to 5.63x10(-4).
- Physical Review D. College Pk: American Physical Soc, v. 66, n. 3, 8 p., 2002.
- American Physical Soc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.