Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Atomic radiative transitions in thermo field dynamics
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- In this work we rederive the Lamb-Retherford energy shift for an atomic electron in the presence of a thermal radiation. Using the Dalibard, Dupont-Roc and Cohen-Tannoudji (DDC) formalism, where physical observables are expressed as convolutions of suitable statistical functions, we construct the electromagnetic field propagator of thermo field dynamics in the Coulomb gauge in order to investigate finite temperature effects on the atomic energy levels. In the same context, we also analyze the problem of the ground state stability.
- International Journal of Modern Physics A. Singapore: World Scientific Publ Co Pte Ltd, v. 18, n. 7, p. 1079-1089, 2003.
- World Scientific Publ Co Pte Ltd
- radiative corrections
- finite temperature
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.