Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Compositeness effects in the Bose-Einstein condensation
- Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina (UFSC)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Small deviations from purely bosonic behaviour of trapped atomic Bose-Einstein condensates are investigated with the help of the quon algebra, which interpolates between bosonic and fermionic statistics. A previously developed formalism is employed to obtain a generalized version of the Gross-Pitaeviskii equation. The depletion of the amount of condensed atoms for the case of repulsive forces between atoms in the trap can be accounted for by a universal fitting of the deformation parameter.
- Journal of Physics A-mathematical and General. Bristol: Iop Publishing Ltd, v. 36, n. 34, p. 9045-9052, 2003.
- Iop Publishing Ltd
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.