Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Radii in weakly-bound light halo nuclei
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Ctr Aerosp Technol
- A systematic study of the root-mean-square distance between the constituents of weakly-bound nuclei consisting of two halo neutrons and a core is performed using a renormalized zero-range model. The radii are obtained from a universal scaling function that depends on the mass ratio of the neutron and the core, as well as on the nature of the subsystems, bound or virtual. Our calculations are qualitatively consistent with recent data for the neutron-neutron root-mean-square distance in the halo of Li-11 and Be-14 nuclei. (C) 2004 Published by Elsevier B.V.
- Nuclear Physics A. Amsterdam: Elsevier B.V., v. 735, n. 1-2, p. 40-54, 2004.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.