Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Supersymmetric 3-3-1 model with right-handed neutrinos
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal do Rio Grande (FURG)
- We consider the supersymmetric extension of the 3-3-1 model with right-handed neutrinos. We study the mass spectra in the scalar and pseudoscalar sectors, and for a given set of the input parameters, we find that the lightest scalar in the model has a mass of 130 GeV and the lightest pseudoscalar has mass of 5 GeV. However, this pseudoscalar decouples from the Z(0) at high energy scales since it is almost a singlet under SU(2)(L)circle timesU(1)(Y).
- Physical Review D. College Pk: American Physical Soc, v. 70, n. 7, 8 p., 2004.
- American Physical Soc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.