Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Back-to-back correlations for finite expanding fireballs
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina (UFSC)
- Back-to-back correlations of particle-antiparticle pairs are related to the in-medium mass-modification and squeezing of the quanta involved. They are predicted to appear when hot and dense hadronic matter is formed in high energy nucleus-nucleus collisions. The survival and magnitude of the back-to-back correlations (BBC) of boson-antiboson pairs generated by in-medium mass modifications are studied here in the case of a thermalized, finite-sized, spherically symmetric expanding medium. We show that the BBC signal indeed survives the finite-time emission, as well as the expansion and flow effects, with sufficient intensity to be observed at BNL Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider (RHIC).
- Physical Review C. College Pk: American Physical Soc, v. 73, n. 4, 12 p., 2006.
- American Physical Soc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.