Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Black soliton in a quasi-one-dimensional trapped fermion-fermion mixture
- Adhikari, S. K.
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Employing a time dependent mean-field-hydrodynamic model we study the generation of black solitons in a degenerate fermion-fermion mixture in a cigar-shaped geometry using variational and numerical solutions. The black soliton is found to be the first stationary vibrational excitation of the system and is considered to be a nonlinear continuation of the vibrational excitation of the harmonic oscillator state. We illustrate the stationary nature of the black soliton, by studying different perturbations on it after its formation.
- Laser Physics Letters. Malden: Wiley-blackwell, v. 3, n. 12, p. 605-611, 2006.
- dark soliton
- degenerate fermion-fermion mixture
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.