Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- The omega DD vertex in a sum rule approach
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The study of charmonium dissociation in heavy ion collisions is generally performed in the framework of effective Lagrangians with meson exchange. Some studies are also developed with the intention of calculate form factors and coupling constants related with charmed and light mesons. These quantifies are important in the evaluation of charmonium cross sections. In this Letter we present a calculation of the omega DD vertex that is a possible interaction vertex in some meson-exchange models spread in the literature. We used the standard method of QCD sum rules in order to obtain the vertex form factor as a function of the transferred momentum. Our results are compatible with the value of this vertex form factor (at zero momentum transfer) obtained in the vector-meson dominance model. (c) 2006 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Physics Letters B. Amsterdam: Elsevier B.V., v. 644, n. 4, p. 232-236, 2007.
- Elsevier B.V.
- QCD sum rules
- charmed mesons
- light mesons
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.