Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Strength of the trilinear Higgs boson coupling in technicolor models
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- We discuss the strength of the trilinear Higgs boson coupling in technicolor (or composite) models in a model independent way. The coupling is determined as a function of a very general ansatz for the technicolor self-energy, and turns out to be equal or smaller than the one of the Standard Model Higgs boson depending on the dynamics of the theory. (c) 2006 Published by Elsevier B.V.
- Physics Letters B. Amsterdam: Elsevier B.V., v. 641, n. 2, p. 198-202, 2006.
- Elsevier B.V.
- technicolor models
- Non-Standard Model Higgs bosons
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.